LAZZARI, Via Roma 63, PADOVA






















































Hi there!
Here we are in Padua, a small city in the north of Italy, with one of the most important University, where I studied and lived years ago...


I recently discovered this shop and also the brand (you can shop online here) and I immediatly love the style and the mood of their shops.



The atmosphere is soft and delicate, marked by flighty shapes and pastel colors, a new kind of art decò!


I won't talk about clothing, shoes and co. even if they're really my style, but rather about the decor, although it's my style too!



I love those vintage items used for showing clothes (do you remember how much I love vintage?)
































What I really appreciate is that with just few objects in the right place, they get a great upshot, don't you?

No comments: