MADEWELL, 714 Lincoln Road, MIAMI BEACH


























































As previously announced, this is the last post about Miami :-( ..but I think it will be an happy ending, because the last shop I'm showing you is Madewell! 
Meanwhile I'm here, still waiting for the sun..

Madewell is an american brand of the J. Crew group and they start out as jeans makers in 1937.

I saw one in New York last year and I was really impressed by the tidy display, using vintage props.
I found the same in Miami: a well-ordered, well-cozy and well-impressed shop!!




















































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...very cute!!
I love all ways to interpreting the clothes and accessories.....and your sensitivity to capture that's!!
..beautyful blog!!!!

Marie.

Biancamaria Carraro said...

Thank you Marie! I really appreciate it!