WYNWOOD WALLS, Wynwood Art District, MIAMI





























































































































































Hello everyone, I'm back home! 

Miami is such a cool, interesting and funny city! I got some wonderful places to show you and one of these is surely the Wynwood Art District.


Wynwood is close to the Design Art District, in the downtown of Miami. 
Here there's a lot of galleries, you can breath art everywhere and admire these fantastic graffiti around the district (I mean in every wall of the district) that have been made for Art Basel 2012... Enjoy!


I took some other pictures of Miami, see my Instagram profile here!































































               


























































No comments: